Testimonials

 






Comments

  1. I recently had the pleasure of working with Stella. Stella brought my bag design ideas to life and created techpacks for my business.

    If you have a fashion startup and need expert guidance, Stella is the person! Stella has an extreme amount of knowledge and experience. She is very professional and very fun to work with. I will definitely work with Stella again in the future for my next projects. Highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning from Stella was such a profound aspect of my journey as a solopreneur and bag designer. Stella curated a series of classes specifically to fit my needs and schedule. From assessing my sketches and designs to production and manufacturing. We also covered wholesaling and direct to consumer and many more topics. Classes were organized, thorough and always included resources to keep. I then hired Stella to create tech packs for my designs. Tech packs were delivered earlier than the deadlines. She was easy to work with, she made sure that I understood the tech packs and every detail on them. She is friendly, professional, honest and incredibly knowledgable. I will always stay in contact with her, finding genuine, helpful and knowledgeable people in this industry is not easy. Thank you, Stella!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment