Open Q & A - Personalized Coaching

 

Calendly Book Me here

Open Q & A - Your On-The-Go Consultant

    This is your chance to book me on an hourly basis or bundled up into multiple sessions and ask me targeted questions about Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC). Wether you are planning to launch your brand or have already launched and currently encountering PDLC related problems, use me as your on-the-go consultant

Book me on-the-go as your personal product development coach. Come with questions or problems and I will brainstorm with you on solutions and implementation. Begin with a complimentary 15-minute session to ensure compatibility. Then, choose between paid 60-minute sessions or discounted bundles.https://calendly.com/youcandesignbags/freeqa

    Shoot me an email to check on whether your questions fall under PDLC.

    If you purchase a bundle of 4, 6, or even 10 sessions, you have a quarter (4 months) to use them up. Use above Calendly to book me for Meeting 1, and email me separately to book for Meeting 2 - 10 as needed: stella@modarevise.com

    Please follow through with Calendly booking prompts and submit your targeted questions and sources. If you can, book me 1-2 weeks in advance so I can prepare a personalized answer and/or Study Guide PDF for you. 

    Unfortunately, questions regarding marketing - traditional of digital- and sales are not part of this service. 

Comments